Saturday 10 January 2015

Starting my student exchange programme with a BANG

And so I did say I was to share with all of you my exchange experience which I think its a little way too belated, hahaha sorry for the extended delay but its better than not sharing at all right (:

It was about more than 2 years back, I embarked on one of the most endearing experience I had ever experienced in my life with another university mate. We had planned a fantastic New Year's Eve in London, unfortunately no photos to show, perhaps paranoia got the better of me about the state of pickpockets and the horror stories of mugging cases in Europe. And so I didn't even bring a camera with me at all, only an Oyster card just in case we missed the last free train back to our hotel. Yes, you are not hearing wrong, they do have free train rides specially for the New Year festivities, running from 11:45pm to 4:30pm, so we didn't have to pay a cent for an awesome atmosphere in London.


For an idea of what the atmosphere was like, I have attached a video from youtube. Enjoy!!

1 comment: