Monday 19 August 2019

SGX Cafe Referral Program

I know I have not been updating this blog for some time.

Many users do know that I have been using this program SGX Cafe for the longest I have been using, during the trial period etc.

When the founder decided to charge for the service, I felt it was totally worth every penny so I did not hesitate to do so.

My previous post I had described how I felt about the software and how it has tremendously eased my tracking of not just my profit and loss, but a whole lot of ratios, metrics that I can barely even use yet, honestly.

For those who are interested to join SGX Cafe, you may use my referral link to sign up:



You can still try out using the demo first to see if it is suitable for you. There is absolutely no pressure to join it, but I think Evan the founder of SGX Cafe really deserves some support and I hope we can make it a more sustainable system that many uses.

Do note that the referral program, I do stand to benefit in many ways not just monetary. It allows the SGX Cafe to outreach to others who may not be aware of this program yet and how it can assist them on their route to financial freedom. It will definitely benefit me if I have a system which can finance itself to sustain over the long term, as I really still need it to track my portfolio movements.

Only when it is truly tracked, will you see every motivation to continue to persevere, as every contribution leads to a small but significant step towards your financial freedom.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment